VACATION WEEKRULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules and Regulations hereinafter enumerated as to the Vacation Week Project, the Common Elements, and the Vacation Week Units shall be deemed in effect until amended by the Board of Directors of the Association or the Management Firm, and shall apply to and be binding upon the all Vacation Week Owners. The Owners shall, at all times, obey said Rules and Regulations and shall use their best efforts to see that they faithfully observed by their families, guest, invitees, servants, exchanges and persons over whom they exercise control and supervision. Said Rules and Regulations are as follows.
- The sidewalks, walkways and entrances of all of the Vacation Week property must not be obstructed or encumbered or used for any purpose (excluding private patios, decks and balconies) other than ingress and egress to and from the premises. The personal property of all Vacation Week Owners shall be stored within their Vacation Week Units.
- No garbage or refuse, supplies, or any other article of any kind shall be placed on the sidewalks, walkways, entrances, patios, decks, balconies, and entry ways, nor shall any linens, cloths, clothing, curtains, rugs, or laundry of any kind, or other articles be shaken or hung from any of the windows, doors, patios, decks, balconies, railways, or entry ways, or exposed to any part of the Common Elements; and the Common Elements shall be kept free and clear of refuse, debris and other unsightly material.
- No Vacation Week Owner shall allow anything whatsoever to fall from the windows, patios, decks, balconies, entry ways, or doors of the premises, nor shall he sweep or throw from his Vacation Week Unit any dirt or other substance outside of his unit or on the Common Elements of the Vacation Week Project.
- Refuse and garbage shall be deposited only in the area provided.
- No Vacation Week Owner shall store, park, or leave buses, commercial vehicles, large trucks, boats, trailers, mobile homes, recreation vehicles and the like in the Vacation Week Project.
- Employees of the Association and Management Firm shall not be sent off the Vacation week premises by any Vacation Week Owner at any time for any purpose. No Vacation Week Owner or resident shall direct, supervise or in any manner attempt to assert any control over the employees of the Association or the Management Firm.
- No Vacation Week Owner shall make or permit disturbing noises by himself, his family, servants, employees, agents, visitors, and exchanges, nor do or permit anything by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comforts or convenience of the other Vacation Week occupants. No Vacation Week Owner shall play upon or suffer to be played upon any musical instrument, or operate or suffer to be operated, any type of electronic equipment including, but not limited to, stereos, televisions, radios, Karaoke machines, or sound amplifiers in his Unit or in any Common Element of the Vacation Week Project, in such a manner as to disturb or annoy other occupants of the Vacation Week Project and shall lower the volume as to the foregoing from 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. each day. Vacation Week Owners shall not cause or permit unusual or objectionable odors from their Units, patios, or decks.
**Smoking is not allowed in Vacation Week Units or entryways, and is only allowed in designated areas of the Vacation Week Project.**
- No Vacation Week Owner is permitted to acquire or seek to acquire, nor accept a new ownership interest of any kind in the Association when Vacation Week Owner has any past due, outstanding unpaid maintenance fees, dues or assessments or other fees owed to the Vacation Week Project.
- Payments of assessments and other fees shall be made to the office of the Association. Payments made in the form of checks shall be made to the order of the Association.
- No tour, group tour, or exhibition of any Unit shall be allowed without the prior written consent of the Management Firm. No solicitation on the Vacation Week Project or in any Vacation Week Unit is allowed without the prior written consent of the Management Firm.
- No sign, advertisement, notice or other littering shall be exhibited, displayed, inscribed, painted or affixed, in, on, or upon any part of the Vacation Week Units or Vacation Week Project by any Vacation Week Owner or occupant, without written permission of the Management Firm.
- Complaints regarding the services of the Management Firm shall be made in writing to the Management Firm, as long as the Management Agreement remains in effect, with a copy sent to the Board of Directors of the Association.
- No inflammable, combustible, or explosive fluid, chemical or substance, shall be kept in any Vacation Week Unit except such as are required for normal household use.
- All Vacation Week Owners shall vacate their units no later than 10:00 A.M., on the last day of their confirmed reservation period. No such Owner shall take possession of his Unit earlier than 4:00 P.M. on the day on which his confirmed reservation commences.
- No pets shall be allowed in the Vacation Week Project or in the Vacation Week Unit.
- No Vacation Week Owner is permitted to exceed the maximum occupancy limits of any Vacation Week Unit.